LEGAL SPECTRA - 2019, 5th ALL INDIA LAW SCHOOL MEET, held at S'O'A NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF LAW, Bhubaneswar from 31st January- 3rd February 2019
- Won Trophy and First Prize on Legal Drafting
- Won Third runner-up prize for Quiz Contest
- Gold plated Medal and Certificates to all 10 participants for Moot Court Competition, Parliamentary debates, Trial Advocacy, legal drafting and Quiz competition.
One of the Student of XLS bagged “Best Reporter Award -2019”
One of Our Student Ms. Shuvangi Dasfrom 1stSemester hasbeen awarded with “BEST REPORTER 2019”inthe 1stKIIT National Youth Parliament Competition 2019, which was held from16th& 17thof Nov’2019 @ KIIT School of LAW,Campus-16.In that Competition of 1stKIIT National Youth Parliament Competition 2019, there are 4type of Committees;she took part in one of them-Lok Sabha: -Reforms in the Indian Rape Laws with Special reference to the marital rape and gender neutrality. Along with her 2 other students,Ms Prerona Basu & Ms.Shruti Roy Mohapatraalso participated inthe Parliamentary debate.
National Law University Odisha - Parliamentary Debate held from March 23-24, 2019
- Four student Received participation Certificate
University Law College (ULC Moot- Court Competition) held on 6th-7th April, 2019
- Received certificate of participation in moot court